Our aim is to provide high quality podiatry, patient centred service that exceeds peoples expectations and is accessible to all.
We provide patient with immediate access to new evidence based treatments at convenient times in a professional environment.
We work hard to maximise our patients quality of life by keeping them healthy, active and pain free.
Speak to us
If you would like to speak to one of our podiatrists we are happy to do so which will give you a bit more information about what we do prior to making an appointment.
01922 400682 or 07541421297
- Listen to the patient and find out what they want to achieve from their appointment
- Complete a thorough subjective and objective assessment
- Perform a consultation before any treatment commences
- All our treatments are tailored to the individual
- We will communicate our findings to the patient
- Follow up the patient post treatment where appropriate
- Ensure a treatment plan is provided following every assessment
- Provide onward referrals when required
- Ensure that all our treatments reach a satisfactory conclusion
- We promise to put our patients needs first in all aspects of our service
- We base all our decisions on your personal goals and provide you with as good a treatment as possible
- We consider patients as individuals and always take their priorities into consideration
- Commitment to quality
- We consider every detail in respect to quality of service
- We ensure safety and service to be part of our business concept
Are you looking for a Chiropodist Willenhall? We’re based around 4 miles away from Willenhall in Bloxwich. Our address is 74d Park Road, Bloxwich, Walsall, WS3 3SW. We also offer mobile appointments, you can see more about our mobile services by clicking here.
We’ve been established since 2008 and we’ve treated over 2000 patients. are HCPC Registered (health & Care Professions Council) and pride ourselves in the level of care and treatments that we offer our clients.
We offer the following treatments:
- Nail Reconstruction – We rebuild on the existing nail by using a special resin which gives the appearance of an original nail.
- Ingrowing Toe Nails
- Diabetic checks
- Bio Mechanical Assessments
- Prende Orb – a relaxing foot therapy using warming paraffin wax and aromatic oils
- Childrens Chiropody
- Skin infections
- Toe pain
- Callus Debridement
- Heel pain
- Cracked Heels
- Fungal nail
- Plantar fasciitis
- Just nails
View a list of our full services by clicking here
If you are unable to travel from Willenhall to Bloxwich, we do offer Home Visits. These are helpful for patients who are elderly, disabled or house bound through illness or injury. A qualified chiropodist/podiatrist can come to your home and provide the same excellent level of service that would be available at the surgery.